The Best Flipped Asparagus
What goes better with a great rack of lamb... or anything else for that matter?
- One pound asparagus, not too thick, not too thin - just right
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, depending on the size of the asparagus
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Heat griddle side to 7.
- Rinse the asparagus and cut off the tough ends.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and season with Kosher salt and pepper
- Place on griddle for about 10-ish minutes. They will get a little darkened but stay crispy and taste wonderful.
- Put on something that looks cool and serve.