Before Using for the First time
- Read all instructions and important safeguards.
- Remove all packaging materials and make sure items received are in good condition.
- Remove label and paper inserts.
- Remove all stickers and labels, using a solvent if necessary.
- Wash ceramic in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
During Cooking and Preparation
- DoveWare products can be used with all of the following appliances: refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, grill, oven, gas stove top, and electric stove top.*
- The thermal shock resistant material can withstand temperatures from 32°F to 450°F, allowing you to take your ceramic cookware straight from the freezer to the oven.
- Safe for metal tools as well as scratch and stain resistant.
- While handling, always use the oversized ridged handles. Use extreme caution after removing your cookware from heat as the surface of the DoveWare can become very hot.
- Each piece of DoveWare is completely dishwasher safe.
- Includes ceramic glaze interior for easy cleaning and easy serving.
- With specially designed oversized ridged handles, our ceramic cookware is very easy to carry; however, handle it with extreme caution, especially when hot.
- When dealing with burnt on food and/or grease, mix a solution of soap and water, allow the cookware to soak for approximately 10 minutes, and scrub off with a sponge.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
- Use only on a level, dry and heat-resistant surface.
- Close supervision is necessary when the cookware is used near children. This cookware is not intended to be used by children.
- Do not use attachments or accessories other than those supplied or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not cook meats or poultry without sauce or liquid.
*Note: DoveWare Casserole dish is not intended for stovetop use.